This is a complete bathroom remodel and exterior renovation which included:
- Demolition of existing fences and walkways
- Installation of a wood fence
- Installing an iron fence
- Ground compaction
- Flagstone walkways
- Installation of wooden walkways including bridges
- Trenching for a small backyard water path
- Demolition and recycling of the existing bathroom and materials
- Upgrading plumbing to copper
- Installation of tiling on walls
- Relocation of the existing drain and valves
- Installation of a new bathtub and drain
- Installing recessed LED lighting
- Painting of the entire bathroom
- Installation of all fixtures including: toilet, vanity, medicine cabinet, counters\
The bathroom portion of this project began with us demolishing and recycling the components of the existing bathroom including a vanity, bathtub, tile on walls and floors, as well as removing all the existing drywall, wiring and plumbing.
Once the demolition section was completed we started by installing new plumbing and wiring. We then installed mesh and tar paper on the walls surrounding the bathtub to prepare for tiling. The next step was installing the new tub/shower surround. We then replaced the drywall, installed new LED recessed lights, new outlets, new switches, a new ventilation fan and installed the tile on the bathtub/shower area. With all the done the final step was just to install the new vanity, toilet and other fixtures.
The next phase of our project was the exterior. We started this section by preparing the areas using leveling, compaction, removing existing chain and wood fences. With the area ready we installed a new 82 foot wood fence with a swing out gate. Installing the gate required us to prep deep concrete piers and posts as foundations, install the posts, install the boards and then staining and varnishing the wood to the clients choosing. With the wood fence done we moved onto the wrought iron fence which was about 55 feet long, like the wooden fence, this fence also required deep piers, posts and beams only this time all were done in iron. Finally we leveled and graded the leftover grass area and built a new bridge to go across an existing water feature.